Salary: £25000 Per Annum
Shift hours: Full Time
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Supervisor to proactively supervise delivery of all restaurant operations across the site.
- Support the Restaurant Manager as required.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including, clients and guests.
- Build rapport with operations, first team staff, players and culinary team.
- Deal professionally with all feedback and act to find effective solutions to client requests.
- Deliver and lead best in class customer service.
- Supporting with all paperwork to ensure all Health and Safety and operations needs are completed.
- Ensuring that all menus and paperwork is printed in line with brand guidelines.
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people.
- Experience in a high end restaurant environment.
- IT literate.
- Strong communication skills – able to communicate at all levels.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines.
- Eye for detail.
- Flexible (shift work)