Salary: VARIES – SEE BELOW
Shift Hours: Full Time
Job Description of a Subway Delivery Driver
As a Subway Delivery Driver you will be the face of the Subway brand to our external customers that choose to order from us for convenience. You will deliver with a winning smile, warmth and friendly attitude ensuring that you show motivation and work quickly and efficiently.
Managing a busy workload at times, you will use your initiative to make decisions on delivery routes in order to get the food to the customer in the timeliest fashion ensuring great quality. You will enjoy this fast-paced food environment. Whilst in store waiting for delivery orders to be prepared you will be hands on deck helping with cleaning and replenishing stock.
As a Subway Delivery Driver you will be a flexible, reliable, motivated individual who the team can rely on to take care of the delivery aspect of our business. You will not be required to handle cash at any time.
Responsibilities of a Subway Delivery Driver
- Providing excellent customer service
- Delivering orders in an efficient manner
- Cleaning to a high standard
- Carrying out tasks as assigned by Management
- Assisting the in-store team to maintain a high quality of store operation, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain sandwich quality
Requirements of a Subway Delivery Driver
- You must have your own vehicle
- You will be responsible for ensuring appropriate insurance cover
- You will be required to work flexible hours depending on the needs of the business.
We want to hear from you if you think you’re an ideal fit for this exciting vacancy!
Location: Unit 10 Barnsley