Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
Through your passion for the brand and professionalism you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of the store’s administration function.
You will ensure that excellent service is provided to the store staff and effective communication is maintained with departments and external providers to the store.
- Prepare points of sale ready for trading
- Process and report the daily banking from the previous business day to the store management team
- Manage the collection of cash bags with any external cash collection companies
- Run daily reports and conduct investigation when needed
- Perform daily safe checks and maintain change levels
- Administration including answering telephone calls, responding and liaising with customer service, stationary and supermarket orders, general administrative tasks
- Create, update and maintain in store employee records on a weekly basis e.g. employee absence records, tracking holiday’s, sickness & other absences
- Complete the correct paperwork and communicate effectively to ensure all contractual & personal changes are processed by HR in a timely manner
- Provide HR with complete and accurate documentation for new starters and leavers when needed
- Update on a weekly basis the store variance report, sent this report to payroll and ensure that monthly payroll deadlines are met
- Raise purchase orders when necessary
- Complete any other administrative tasks as required by the Store Management team including such tasks as staff roster
- Excellent organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work in a busy team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
- Passion for customer service
- Previous management experience
- Previous administration experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous experience with SAP desirable
- Excellent understanding of all programs on Microsoft Office
- Passion for technology and proven ability to embrace new technology
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: South Korea || 해당사항 없음 || 부산 || RETAIL OFFLINE || OUTLET || n/a ||