In a Nutshell…
We have a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Technical Coordinator to join our team at Countryside Partnerships West London.
As our Senior Technical Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support to the Technical Management team in the planning, co-ordination and design
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working arrangements possible for this role
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Sharesave scheme
- Cycle to work scheme – up to £3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Experience with; Social/affordable Housing sites, Private Housing
- Managing designers and other consultants.
- Proven ability of delivering design for projects on time, to budget and quality standards with high customer satisfaction results.
- Professional aptitude and appearance at all times.
- Ability to make decisions within authority.
- Strives for continuous improvement for the benefit of the company.
- Driven to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Experienced in analysing problems and delivering solutions.
- Communicates clearly with confidence at all levels.
- Construction/design related HNC/HND/Degree or equivalent
- Member of Professional Body CIOB/RIBA/RICS.
- Experience of Project Management in either a development company or professional practice.
- Up to date knowledge of best practice and the latest products and specification items available in the marketplace.
- An ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management with respect to Client, Professional Practices and site operators, both internal and external to the Company.
- An understanding of the construction process involving JCT Forms of Contract.
- Experience using a document management system such as Viewpoint/4P/Docelite
More about the Senior Technical Coordinator role…
- Assist the Technical Managers in compiling pre-construction phase plan.
- Assist the Technical Managers with checking of all drawings including flat types/bathroom layouts/kitchen layouts.
- Monitor sub-contractors’ approvals and keep up dated approvals schedule in line with build programme.
- Monitor and obtain all critical certificates to ensure documentation is in place for handovers i.e. air tests/MCS/EPC’s and CML’s.
- Liaise with NHBC and Building Control to discharge any Conditions.
- Update monthly water and electricity reports.
- Assist with applying for postal addresses and MPAN’s and MPRN’s
- Assist with obtaining section agreements and technical approvals
- Obtain service company costs for diversions and supplies including site meetings as required
- Obtain licenses as required for road closure, build over, oversail etc etc
- Ensure all CDM documentation is up to date for the role of PD under the CDM regulations
- Ensure the RAMs are approved in line with programme and approval schedule kept up to date
- Ensure all documents are correctly available for the document controller
- Attend site meetings as required to assist D+B manager
- Collate and respond to RFI’s in liaison with the D+B manager
- Update and coordinate all monthly Technical schedules, such at the bond, adoption and utilities reportsu
- Assist training new Technical Administrators that join.
- Assist with creation of and update Logistics Plans with Construction team.
- Create and update Handover Schedules to ensure NHBC approvals etc are monitored.
- Assist with setting up central utility contact list for admin on gas/electric meters, connections, diversions and new call offs.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Aurora House,71 – 75 Uxbridge Road, London, W5 5SL