We are currently looking for a Senior Support Worker to join our new team at Cygnet Alders.
Cygnet Alders Clinic is a 20 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
At Cygnet Alders Clinic we provide a specialist psychologically informed personality disorder pathway across three living areas; Severn, for assessment and stabilisation; Avon, where service users move as they engage and progress with their treatment pathway; and Coln, which focuses on transitioning to the community.
We have a substantive multi-disciplinary team (MDT) comprising of a hospital manager, head of care, psychiatry, psychology, occupational therapy, nursing and support workers. We work closely with the local community, including dieticians and primary care.
The ideal candidate will be able to to lead members of the Support Worker team under the direction of the clinical team. Providing provision of care; ensuring clients retain as much of their dignity and individuality as possible as well as being involved in the general activities of the Hospital / Unit.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- An opening to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Expert supervision & support
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS – discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you.
If interested, please apply below or forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to limits on sponsorship allocations, we are not currently in a position to offer sponsorship to new candidates for these roles, this remains under review.
Please note: We do reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
Job Reference: CYG31016