We’re New Look and we’ve been at the forefront of British high-street fashion since 1969. Over the last 50 years, we’ve grown to be a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-driven fashion for women, men and children of all genders.
Our passion is feel-good fashion at feel-good prices – and we truly believe that all starts with us. Our values inspire us every day: we play to win, we’re customer-obsessed and we work as one to give each and every one of our customers That New Look Feeling.
It's a busy and exciting time for the brand and we’re on the hunt for a Senior Payments Product Manager to join our growing Digital Team.
Our Digital Team don't accept the status quo, they think disruptively about Technology and how we can use it. We collaborate with the business to deliver Digital Design solutions that support our business ambition to be the leading omnichannel retailer. By focusing on innovative Design Solutions, we're creating and ensuring our choices suit the product and project ambitions.
The Senior Payments Product Manager is responsible for the development of New Look’s Omnichannel payment experiences. You will collaborate with multiple functions across the business bring payments under one roof, allowing a single prioritised list of improvements.
- You will be responsible for the omnichannel payments experiences across retail stores and online channels, ensuring a seamless and delightful payments experience.
- You will be an expert in what good looks like across the payments industry (including payments compliance, regulatory requirements, orchestration, rental, subscription, loyalty, promotions), allowing you to work with stakeholders to define and own New Look's Payment Strategy and Vision.
- You will define, monitor, and analyse key payments product metrics and feedback learnings into the product development process to deliver iterative product developments. You love bringing in new sources of data to drive insight.
- As a senior member of the product community, you will be responsible for driving modern ways of working and a positive approach to getting things done with an agile mindset.
- The role is cross functional – you will work with eCommerce, Retail, IT, Engineering, Design and Finance to land new features and payment capabilities for our customers. You will build strong relationships and engage collaboratively across different business functions.
- You will have experience with developing and delivering Payments Products within eCommerce and Retail services. You will know how to deliver an omnichannel customer experiences, driving a “customer 360” agenda (payment tokens), optimising e2e payment journeys, and migrating PSP providers.
- Keen to lead across our full payments stack, including sales & returns, checkout (web/app), PSP, Fraud, Exemptions, Payment Types (Card, Non-Card etc), integrations, order management, reconciliation etc.
- Experience with Data security for both customer and enterprise, PCI DSS compliance, support audits and compliance reviews.
Why New Look?
The amazing people & the love of fashion – there are so many reasons to love working at New Look.
We prioritise development, offering training to support your progression, so you can be at your absolute best and achieve your goals. You’ll also receive these amazing benefits, to name only a few:
- Company Stakeholder Pension
- Private Medical & Dental Plans
- 25 days holiday rising to 27 days with length of service
- Car Allowance
- 40% staff discount, 25% family & friends
- Season ticket loans
Our colleagues balance their time between home and office – we believe this is the best way to maintain a flexible but collaborative and social way of working.
Location: London Office, W1W 8HJ