Salary: £29000 – £29000
Shift hours: Full Time
As our Senior Chef de Partie you will assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety and general managing to ensure exceptional customer and food service.
This is a unique opportunity for a candidate who has a passion for high volume, high quality catering and who has experience in driving success.
This position will require the skills of a dedicated professional who has the imagination, flair and commitment to assist in the building of an already established food venue.
Sedgebrook Hall is located in the charming village of Chapel Brampton in the heart of the beautiful Northamptonshire countryside and set in 13 acres of picturesque gardens. The original manor house is a spectacular sight to see and the grounds are ideal for getting a breath of fresh air.
The Venues Collection, a grouping of seven easily accessible event spaces with hotel-like residential and leisure facilities. Located across the UK, our venues all feature stylish and individual event spaces, including both contemporary and historic meeting areas.
We value our diverse and passionate people and In return we are committed to putting their health and wellbeing first as well as supporting their career development.
- Monitor standards of hygiene and appearance of your team to ensure company standards are maintained
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity.
- Prepare food in the correct manner as shown by the Head Chef, in compliance with company food specifications and photographs
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency
- Where appropriate make recommendations to improve products and service
- Follow instructions to maximise product yield and minimise waste
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
- Experience in a similar environment, including contract catering experience
- Quality driven
- Excellent culinary skills with an attention to detail
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends
- A sound knowledge of hygiene, health and safety requirements
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a high pressure environment