Salary: £10.08 – £10.08
Shift hours: Full Time
Are you a natural leader? Do you have the ability motivate and coach team members to achieve the desired results? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Security Supervisor to join the Medirest Family. We are looking for new members to join our highly skilled Security team, to provide a safe and secure working environment for patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision and team leadership of Portering Services at the Hospital.
- Supervise, co-ordinate, motivate, train and work with your team to provide a quality service
- Plan and produce rosters ensuring effective deployment of the team. Check time and attendance and ensure sickness and absence procedure is fully adhered to.
- Train and develop your team as required by the company and legislation, check that members of your team are aware of these requirements and are working in accordance with them. Ensure all training records are accurate and recorded.
- Ensure a high standard of customer service is a priority, customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Develop good lines of communications and relationships at all levels within your team, colleagues and customers
- Use machinery as trained, ensuring that the equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies
- Comply with all Health & Safety and ensure hygiene levels are maintained in accordance with current legislation; providing a safe environment for customers and staff
- Manage security processes within your area/duties, in line with the company procedures.
- A valid door supervisor SIA & CCTV licence
- Previous experience supervising large teams, completing rotas, performance reviews and return to work interviews.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Quality driven, with a sound knowledge of Health & Safety / infection control
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will meet patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.