It’s almost the most exciting and busiest time of the year and to ensure we help our customers send a smile, we’re recruiting for Seasonal Sales Assistants across all of our stores on fixed-term contracts.
Our Seasonal Sales Assistants are key to our success, ensuring we meet our customers’ needs and, help them celebrate their life moments.
Contracted Hours Available: Various
Fixed-Term Contract: Ending no later than 3rd January 2022.
With all the excitement this time of the year brings and the wonderful celebrations our customers shop for, it can get really busy in our stores, therefore you need to be able to manage multiple tasks, but don’t worry, you’ll have lots of support and fun along the way.
Duties will include;
- Providing excellent customer service at all times helping each customer celebrate their life’s moments
- Processing all sales politely, efficiently, and accurately whilst up-selling and engaging with customers on the sales floor and tills
- Merchandising products across the shop floor
- Unloading and unpacking deliveries when required
- Assisting with stock takes, which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
- Working proactively as a team and supporting colleagues across all areas
- Ensuring customers feel welcomed, supported with their needs, and leave having had a great in-store experience
Retail experience is not essential. We look for diverse, friendly, and approachable people with great communications skills and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You’ll be our customer’s first point of contact in store after all.
The role requires someone who can work at a fast pace whilst multitasking and embracing change
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us when you’re available to work and across which locations.
Salary Details: NMW / NLW
Location: 7 Fore Street Bodmin
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/1073/9727