Location: Dalston Card Factory is all about celebrating life moments – whatever they are and we are preparing for the busiest time of the year by recruiting for Seasonal Sales Assistants across all of our stores on fixed term contracts. These roles are key to our success, ensuring we are spreading the joy and, helping our customers celebrate their own life moments. Contracted Hours Available: Various Fixed-Term Contract: Ending no later than 1st January 2023
With all the excitement this time of year brings it can get really busy in our stores. You need to be able to manage multiple tasks, but don’t worry, you’ll have lots of support and fun along the way. Duties will include:
- Delivering on our customer promise strategy by putting the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Engaging with our customers to make them feel welcome and building relationships so that they leave the store having had a positive store experience
- Upselling and ensuring all sales are processed efficiently and accurately
- Merchandising products across the shop floor
- Unloading and unpacking deliveries when required
- Assisting with stock takes which may include working outside the store’s normal opening hours
- Working as a team to deliver the best customer experience while supporting one another and having fun along the way
Retail experience is not essential. We look for diverse, friendly, and approachable people with great communications skills and a customer first mentality, always prioritising service. You’ll be our customer’s first point of contact in store after all. The role requires someone who can work at a fast pace whilst multitasking and embracing change.
We want to support a work/life balance, therefore don’t worry if you’re not available all hours of the day – just tell us when you’re available to work and across which locations.
Salary Details: NMW / NLW
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/1013946/15834