We are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/ Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care.
You’ll be working either 33, 38.5 or 44 hours a week at Cygnet Hospital Derby. The Hospital provides low secure and mental health rehabilitation care based on the Recovery Model.
We are looking for Nurses to join us and deliver the best quality of care within all of our wards, including Litchurch Ward, our male low secure ward, and the Wyvern Unit, our mental health rehabilitation service for men. As well as Alvaston Ward, our specialist low secure service for women with a primary diagnosis of personality disorder, which is one of the leading services of its kind in the East and West Midlands.
Cygnet Hospital Derby is built to low secure specifications, and service users have access to therapy and leisure facilities including a fully equipped gym, art room, IT classroom and therapy kitchen. Following an assessment visit by a peer review team Cygnet Hospital Derby was given an excellent 87% score in its 2020 review by the Quality Network for Forensic Mental Health Service
A career at Cygnet comes with excellent benefits. Whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while reaping the rewards of making a difference to others – every day.
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments & observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, & improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives & other healthcare professionals
- Administer medicines within healthcare procedure & Healthcare Commission guidelines
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
Male Wards: £18.54 per hour / £37,117 per annum (based on working 38.5 hours per week)
Alvaston Ward: £19.54 per hour/ £39,119 per annum (based on working 38.5 hours per week)
As well as…
- Up to £3,000 relocation package
- Increase in hourly rate after 18 months of employment
- NHS & employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Bank Holidays enhancements at 66%
- 2 Week Induction Period
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
An experienced RMN/RNLD with a current Pin Number, you’ll have…
- The ability to maintain documentation, undertake audits & demonstrate integrity in your role
- A good understanding of the latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Compassion, resilience & a dedication to empower & support service user independence
- The ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- An interest in leadership, research & assessment
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the button to apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: CYG28682