Salary: £20500 – £22500
Shift hours: Part Time
Regional Recruitment Officer – Plymouth & Taunton – With travel to Plymouth & Taunton Branch periodically – 2-3 times per week
Up to £22,500 pa (dependent on experience)
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent professional Regional Recruitment Officer with a flexible, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude to recruit for our Plymouth Branch. Whilst this is a remote role the ideal candidate will be based in the Plymouth area and will travel to Plymouth and Taunton branch periodically. You will focus on identifying, sourcing and nurturing talent to deliver the highest standards of care. As a leading strategic focus around recruitment of talent this is an exciting role to support and deliver growth for your region.
The role of the Recruitment Officer is to manage and oversee the recruitment of the Carers and Nurses for their region. This will include attracting and sourcing candidates, seeing them through the pre-screening process leading to a final interview. You will work with the Regional Compliance Officer and regional recruitment team to ensure candidates are fully compliant and ready to work. Your goal is to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients (Branch teams) and candidates, and work as part of a passionate team to maximise our performance.
The Recruitment Consultant is responsible for developing this business to meet targets defined by the Regional Recruitment Manager whilst achieving qualitative and legislative standards.
The success of this role will be measured by:
- Recruiting and retaining Nurses and Carers in line with agreed targets and KPIs
- Increasing engagement and familiarity with the brand in the local community
- Recruiting candidates of quality
The role will also build key internal and external customer relationships and have an extensive knowledge of current market conditions and trends. The role is home/office based and includes regional travel.
(Subject to change and in conjunction with personal objectives)
- Monthly target of 18 new recruits achieved
- Target of 90% application to sign off – within 25 days
- Application to Hire Ration of 6%
- Interview to sign off ratio of 75%
- Quarterly submission of competitor information
- Member Retention – support within the first 12 weeks
- To implement a recruitment plan to manage the full recruitment process for Carers and Nurses for your designated branches
- Ensure you proactively attract, identify and source talent through various channels
- Ensure the candidate journey is seamless and efficient
- Ensuring we have a candidate centric approach to recruiting and you maintain a high application to start rate ratio
- Manage and coordinate specific branch recruitment campaigns, including advertising campaigns, outreach projects, local engagement activities and events to achieve measures and build commercial networks
- To support the Regional Team Leader to build networks within local communities, education facilities and career guidance services to generate more recruits.
- Ensuring current advertising channels are continually refreshed and competitor research is carried out and shared with Regional Team Leader on a monthly basis
- Support business development and marketing activities in conjunction with the Regional Team Leader to identify and secure new business within the designated client groups in line with the company’s business plan
- Develop an excellent understanding of the Carer role to support the candidate experience and be relatable during the recruitment process
- Carry out recruitment of Nurses and Carers in accordance with ISO and CQC requirements including the necessary DBS, reference and other background checks as required by CQC
- Regular use of the internal database “IRIS” to monitor, update and encourage a speedy recruitment journey from start to compliance
- To support with the roll out of a retention plan for the region and nurture and detail retention activities
- Work within agreed deadlines and targets
- To work as part of the team to support the success of the region
- This list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to complete any reasonable tasks as requested by your line manager
- Be strategic, methodical, logical and detail orientated
- Ideally have experience of recruiting within social care or health and have good sector knowledge
- Be smart and professional in appearance
- Be results driven with proven experience of consistent delivery against agreed targets
- Have excellent communications skills and the ability to engage with a range stakeholder
- Have effective time management skills and the ability to priories effectively
- Be a team player but to be a self-starter and work from own initiative
- Good knowledge of company’s services, value proposition and USPs
- Proactive and innovative with a relentless approach
- Committed to delivering the service to the highest standard, ensuring compliance
- An adaptable and flexible attitude
- Ability to work at pace
- Recruitment experience
- Experience of working with a wide variety of job boards and professional social sites such as Totaljobs, LinkedIn, Indeed etc
- Outstanding people skills, with the ability to influence others and establish effective working relationships
- A team player, but with the ability to work under own initiative to deliver to deadline
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Experience of recruiting within social care or health and have good sector knowledge
- Have knowledge of and operate in line with ISO and CQC requirements/legislation
Location: Plymouth, England