Salary: £20000 – £22000
Shift hours: Full Time
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
As Compliance Officer you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive service for the Regional Recruiters to help ensure all Professional Carers, Support Workers and Registered Nurses meet our strict Compliance regulations and that staff are compliant in a timely manner. Working closely with CQC requirements you will manage all aspects of staff compliance ensuring candidates have a good experience and are ready to work in one of our Branches.
We are looking for a dedicated Compliance Officer with past recruitment compliance experience. Someone who is professional, has a keen eye for detail and someone who will not compromise on quality
- Ensure the recruitment of Registered Nurses, Support Workers and Carers is carried out in accordance with ISO and CQC requirements including the necessary compliance including, but not limited to, DBS/PVG, references and right to work checks.
- Initial assessment of candidate experience and pre-registration when required
- Handling compliance responses via email, web, phone or face to face
- Efficient and timely processing of members paperwork
- Maintenance of accurate record system on company ATS
- Have knowledge of and operate in line with ISO and CQC requirements/legislation
- To report weekly on progress of member recruitment statistics and data
- Good customer service delivery
- Regular use of the applicant tracking & compliance system to monitor, update and encourage a speedy recruitment journey from start to compliance within the regional team
- Referral communication with Branch Managers on candidate status
- To assist with any other reasonable tasks as required by your manager and to cover absence
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to work to deadlines under pressure
- Produces a high level of work constantly and good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work on own initiative – self starter, able to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Good team player
- Willingness to embrace change
- Recruitment Compliance Experience
Location: Epsom, England