Salary: £32000.00 – £41000.00
Shift hours: Full Time
Registered Nurse, Community Registered Nurse
Regions: East Anglia Cluster – predominantly working in the Norwich region and extending to Ipswich and Halesworth
Hours: Full time (35 hours per week), will consider part time hours
Contract: Permanent/Fixed Term Contract available
Salary: £32,000-£41,000 per annum (equivalent to Agenda for Change band 6/7, depending on experience)
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
We are looking for a dynamic and independent nursing professional with solid Adult Nursing experience and a flexible, enthusiastic, and can-do attitude to support our East Anglia Cluster of Branches, predominantly working in the Norwich region and extending to Ipswich and Halesworth.
About the role:
We are seeking a motivated committed Registered Nurse , who is passionate about high quality care, to join our dynamic, friendly team to support nurse-led complex clinical care, predominantly commissioned by CCG’s, to adults in their own homes. You will also provide support to the branch teams and carers based in Norwich/Ipswich and Halesworth branches which will involve intermittent travel to that region in addition to Teams/zoom calls
Predominantly based in the Eastern area you will be the ‘named nurse’ for a specified number of adults receiving complex care in their own homes, delivered by non-registrant carers. As well as planning safe high quality care, a large focus of this role is providing training and undertaking competency assessments. In addition to overseeing complex care packages including risk assessments and planning care, the role encompasses training and teaching to non-registrant professional carers who deliver the hands-on care.
You will provide support to the branch teams and carers based in the East Anglia Cluster of branches to include: Norwich/Halesworth and Ipswich which will involve intermittent travel to that region in addition to Teams/zoom calls. You will report to the Clinical Lead for the East and will have the opportunity to contribute to ongoing projects and improvement initiatives relating to clinical care.
Interested? Then feel free to apply and start your journey with Prestige Nursing & Care.
*Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close this role early*
**By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing is collecting, processing, and using your personal data for managing your application. For more information, please visit our Candidate Privacy Notice on our website**
The role involves:
- Responsibility for planning safe high quality care to clients delivery
- Implementing our high standards of care and re-assessing /evaluating care packages
- Participating in quality improvements through supervision and audit
- Contributing to service development
- Supporting non registrant carers to provide hands-on care; this involves teaching and undertaking competency assessments/ sign-offs.
- Being an active member of the nursing team – developing teaching tools, policy and sharing best practice whenever possible.
- Contributing to company-wide initiatives and improvement projects relating to clinical care provision.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking nurse, ideally with community experience and a teaching qualification or experience, although we will consider those with proven expertise and sound clinical skills who are keen to gain community experience. You will have the confidence and competence to oversee a varied case-load, and contribute to the on-going development of nurse-led care provision and support to non-registrant professional carers delivering care.
- Current UK professional NMC registration: RN/RGN/RNC/RNLD with significant (over 2 years) complex needs experience
- Ongoing CPD evidence
- A recognised teaching and assessing qualification, 998 or Learning Through Mentorship
- Knowledge of child and adult safeguarding procedures
- To have had some clinical experience working within a community setting.
- IT knowledge – emails, power-points. Teams/Zoom
- Car owner, driver essential with access to a vehicle that is compliant for business purposes
Location: Norwich, England