Salary: Attractive plus great benefits
Your role will be maintaining and developing key accounts for EMR’s Industrial Services sector and exploring new business opportunities, and your ability to gather market intelligence will allow you to be a highly effective commercial individual in a dynamic market.
- Identifying opportunities, and collaborating on the strategy to maximise company performance.
- Maintain and develop relationships with some of our key accounts.
- Winning new business through various methods to generate new business and opportunities.
- Negotiation with our customers.
- Keeping up to date with market conditions and opportunities, by networking effectively and using the data at your disposal.
- Collaborating with our Operational and Transport teams to ensure our customers receive excellent customer service, every time.
- Communicate with customers all / any changes to service levels and ensure feedback is acknowledged and actioned.
- Ensuring the CRM is kept updated with all relevant information.
- Being part of any improvement plan for business development performance.
- Your demonstrable background as an Account Manager on major B2B contracts will ensure you are comfortable handling the orders and queries of EMR’s diverse clients.
- You are a proven communicator, who can both build new relationships and maintain current relationships.
- You have a fantastic experience of use and management of CRM systems.
- You can evaluate problems through your ability to interpret data and examine information.
- Your ability to build relationships is demonstrated through the rapport you can build with colleagues and customers
- You can process details and structure tasks to meet timescales and produce output.
- You are dynamic and react well to change, by inviting feedback and thinking positively.
- You are confident, composed, and able to handle people in a resolving and inclusive way.
Hours per week: 45