In a Nutshell…
We have a fantastic opportunity for a split role of Administrator – Receptionist to join our team within Vistry Western at our office in Bristol. As our Receptionist, you will share responsibility for ensuring the efficient and professional running of reception and all associated processes. In your Administrator role you will work within several departments working closely with colleagues, providing administrative support, at all levels to achieve departmental and wider company goals.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Good written and oral skills
- Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Approachable and friendly
- Maintain the company’s profile and professionalism at all times
- Able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise workload effectively
- Able to job share with the other receptionist
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude
More about the Administrator – Receptionst role…
Administrator – 08:30 – 13:30 Monday to Friday
- Provide administrative support to departments within the business unit as agreed with line manager.
- The aim is to get a flavour of many different departments and understand where your passion and progression lies.
- These will include in the short term, commercial ledger work, customer care support, technical design as well as general management support.
- Expected to adopt a “dive in” attitude and learn the new functions and how they work, understanding their role within the wider business.
- Gain a wide range of system experience and be competent using multiple systems
- Cross use knowledge from previous roles to highlight improvements in the business process
- Improve and implement strong Excel, Outlook and Word skills
Receptionist – 13:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Answer all internal and external calls promptly and in a polite and friendly manner, assisting with the callers’ enquiries taking messages as required and forwarding to the appropriate person.
- Manage reception area on a day-to-day basis ensuring it is kept clean, tidy and free from obstructions.
- Ensure that all staff and visitors are dealt with in a professional and confidential manner making sure they are appropriately signed in on arrival and signed out on departure.
- Liaise with line manager and relevant agencies on our PSL to ensure sufficient cover is provided for holiday, planned sickness etc.
- Assist in the administration of the building’s facilities, systems and processes maintaining good practices across all disciplines.
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to departments from time to time as agreed with your line manager
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Linden House, The Jacobs Building,Berkeley Place, Bristol, BS8 1EH