36 hours per week
Term time plus 2 weeks (39 weeks plus 5 INSET days) – 8.30am – 5:00pm
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
The successful candidate will work as part of our Administration Team to:
- Be an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other visitors, acting as a first point of reference when people arrive.
- Provide secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the Headteacher, SLT and other staff.
- Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school in meeting the needs of the children.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
- A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016 ;
- Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
- Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local community;
- A strong team of dedicated staff;
- An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
For any further details or to apply, please contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school on 020 8672 3062 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email email@example.com.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date: 05 January 2020 (at 9am)
Interviews: 08 January 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School
Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DZ
Tel/Fax: 020 8672 3062
Headteacher: Clare Scarlett
£20,824 to £21,200 (Scale 3 scp 5-6)