Welcome to Card Factory – and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores in every corner of the UK and Republic of Ireland. We have an outstanding growth story, consistently opening 50 new stores a year in recent years – with more opening all the time.
We are also developing new routes to market for our products in the UK and overseas. These rapid growth areas include franchise operations and wholesale agreements with major retailers in the UK and Australia
We are now looking to strengthen our existing Retail Helpdesk team and are recruiting for a Reception Administrator.
Scope and purpose of the role
The core objective of the role will be to provide a great welcome to all visitors and colleagues entering the Support Centre by role modelling the Card Factory values, you will also be responsible to make sure all visitors are supported during their visit and reach their desired destination. Also to complete relevant admin duties in conjunction with the Retail Help Desk to support the smooth operation of the Support Centre.
This role will be based at our Head Office just outside Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Reporting to the Retail Helpdesk Manager.
- Role model the Card factory Values to deliver a warm welcome to all visitors;
- Act as the face of Card Factory for visitors and colleagues attending the Support Centre: happy, enthusiastic, service orientated and welcoming to all;
- Respond politely and professionally to all visitor enquiries whether they are in person, on the phone or online;
- Ensuring that all queries are resolved successfully;
- To control the security of the premises through entrance barrier gate & front door access;
- To process and control incoming post, ensuring all relevant Support centre colleagues are contacted as needed;
- To liaise with delivery external companies to track deliveries if required for Support Centre colleagues;
- To manage the visitor control process whilst on the premises;
- To order Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk for the Support Centre & Warehouses;
- To assist with travel arrangements and meeting room bookings;
- To act as part of the Retail Helpdesk Team covering suitable tasks which can be managed from the Reception Area – including RHD tickets, preparation of external post and management of internal print and consumables orders;
- To forward any complaints/ compliments received by customers to the Customer Service Advisor;
- Accurate completion of tasks within the set SLA’s;
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Exceptional customer service skills required,
- Good general knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel,
- Experience preferred, although not essential for the right candidate as training is provided,
- Time management and organisational skills with the ability to make independent decisions within role level,
- Able to work as part of a busy team,
- The role will require self-motivation, a teamwork ethic and the ability to deliver great “customer” service to visitors and colleagues,
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders,
- Abiding by all Company policies and procedures.
Salary Details: Competitive salary and benefits package
Location: Century House Brunel Road Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/64/10648