At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Quality Assistant Leathergoods will report and monitor data to support quality KPIs, support the Quality team in quality processes and problem resolutions and participate to procedures, standards and specifications implementation across the Leather Goods unit.
- Collect and ensure quality data are well collected and maintained in quality trackers, recording and analysing statistical information.
- Report and comment on quality KPIs daily, weekly, monthly, by season.
- Testing processes: ensure specimens are tested in a timely manner by participating actively to the process (including the identification of what to test, raising ETRF, clarifying test packages, following sample making, interacting with accredited lab houses, reviewing and sharing results).
- Analyse materials and products test results to provide information on product risks and non-compliances.
- Participate in technical and handover meetings, providing quality data and support.
- Participate to Corrective Action Plans and quality issue resolutions.
- Support in writing management and technical reports.
- Provide information on product and raw materials risk assessment and non-compliances.
- Review and assess customer feedbacks, identify and share key topics.
- Ensure bulk testing results are assessed and addressed in a timely manner.
- Support projects within the quality department.
- Participate actively to the overall quality organisation to allow the whole quality processes executing and maintaining our standards and expectations.
- Degree in product or materials technologies, quality or engineering is a plus
- Excellent skills in Excel, Power BI, Pack office.
- Proficient in English and Italian.
- Knowledge in PDM and data management.
- Leather Goods product knowledge a plus .
- Knowledge in quality management, manufacturing or engineering appreciated
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.