Do you want to see personal growth opportunities beyond where you are now and well into your future? Busy Bees have assisted thousands of colleagues achieve just that.
About our Nursery
Busy Bees Day Nursery and preschool Dudley are proud to hold Ofsted rating Good. Great transport links, making an easy commute. The warm and friendly team look forward to welcoming new qualified practitioners on a relief basis, joining them in giving our children the best start in life.
About the Benefits
As a Qualified Relief Assistant we offer a salary of £10.50 per hour along with the below;
- Health & Wellbeing Apps. We know that sometimes life can be a bit tricky, or you might need a little guidance. Lean on our Employee Assistance Program as well as our Peppy and Mental Health Apps to help you navigate things.
- Retail & Travel Discounts. Sought after online retail, cinema and travel discounts. Plus, food and insurance discounts that add real value over and above your pay, making the little things really add up!
- Big Benefits. Dedicated 24/7 employee benefits platform ‘Smart Hive’.
- Birthdays Off. Sure, Birthdays with colleagues can be fun but we give you the day off to celebrate, YOU! Plus, the longer you collaborate with Busy Bee’s, the more your holiday entitlement grows.
And so much more such as well-being benefits, Cycle to work – get to work, get fit, go green and save money! Compassionate leave and support, Smart Hive – our amazing benefits platform which you can explore and find discounts for some of your favourite places!
What to expect as a Qualified Relief Assistant
- As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child’s needs are met, including supporting parents with any SEND/ASL needs.
- Take ownership of the observation, assessments and planning for your key children in line with EYFS and provide developmentally challenging next steps.
- Ensure we encourage and praise children’s development and achievements.
- And most of all…have FUN!
*To apply for this role, you must hold a Level 3 Childcare qualification and have previous experience working with children, ideally as an Early Years Educator, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistant or Nursery Nurse*
About the Business.
A career at Busy Bees is exciting, dynamic, and always evolving. Sure, the opportunity to work and learn on the job led by leading Practitioners in the industry is here but combine that with best-in-sector training and support in child development and you have all the essential ingredients to really take your career places. Here are just a few reasons why a career at Busy Bees is just that little bit more extraordinary, which is reflected in our 40 years of success.
About the Culture
At Busy Bees, our purpose and values are at the heart of what we do. They reflect how our colleagues work, treat each other, and interact with the communities around us. As part of our inclusive culture, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities.
Location: Dudley DY1 2TZ
Salary: Up to £10.50 per hour