Welcome to Card Factory – and your opportunity to be part of our exciting future. As the country’s largest, independent gift and greetings card retailer with over 1000 stores, Card Factory is really thriving. As well as being a progressive, exciting and friendly company, we reward our people’s commitment and determination.
This role is to support the Store Planning team and the wider Property team in day-to-day administrative duties. Attention to detail will be key as the role will be responsible for updating the Property Database system, M-Store in a timely and accurate manner.
- Submitting Building Control applications and tracking status of application / booking and logging on site inspections;
- Assist the Planning Team with requirements for new store plans and related design documentation;
- Assist with design and layout of POS, posters, forms;
- Liaise with suppliers regarding printing requirements, meeting deadlines and issuing instructions regarding distribution;
- Design and distribute store relocation directional posters to relocating stores;
- Assist with the upkeep of information and property records held on M-Store Property Management database. This will be scanning and importing general correspondence, service charges, rates and insurance documentation and extracting all relevant information to update the system; ensuring data integrity is maintained at all times.
- Supporting other areas of the Property Department as and when required.
- Contacting stores to arrange any upcoming inspections / store visits and logging on database;
- Liaising with Shopping Centres or Managing Agents to establish whether waste management is included in the service charge and communicating this information to relevant members of the Property Department;
- Assist with preparation of Finance forms, contacting new suppliers to request bank details and feeding all information back to Purchase Ledger / Finance Depts;
- Assisting the Asbestos Manager with updating internal Asbestos Databases.
Core Accountabilities and Measures of Success
- Undertaking tasks accurately and within a timely manner;
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times;
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders;
- Abiding by all Company policies and procedures;
- Meeting corporate objectives and those set by the Property Director;
- Complying with the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Effective team working.
- Experience within an administration role is essential;
- Have excellent telephone manner;
- You will be able to communicate effectively with all Departments within the Company.
Salary Details: £20,000 plus benefits package
Location: Century House Brunel Road Wakefield 41 Industrial Estate
Job Reference: cardfac/TP/65/10842