Chancery Lane, London,
At Publicis•Poke we are passionate about Sharp Commercial Creativity – the power of creativity to solve today’s commercial challenges across an evolving consumer journey. We are an agency born in the digital age, combining Communication, Brand Experience and Commerce specialisms.
Some of our clients include BT/EE, L’Oréal, Essity, Heineken, Renault/Dacia, and many more.
Our values are designed to guide the way we behave. We have three:
Empathy: listen with intent, look out for each other, bust your biases.
Invention: Find inspiration in strange places. Never stop experimenting. Make new things and make them useful.
Action: make it collaborative, make it happen, make it mean something.
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis Poke. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Be inspired and keep up to date with our continually evolving industry, the digital landscape and innovative technologies.
- A decision maker
- Proactive mindset; you can see what needs to be done and go for it.
- Has an eye for identifying risks before they become issues, and advises mitigation plans.
- Willing and able to go the extra mile to wow the team and the stakeholders.
- Is the project go-to person, able to provide the latest status on delivery, budget and resourcing.
- Confident, calm and the epitome of grace under pressure.
- Be comfortable with occasional ambiguity, and uses their strong project management knowledge to guide them to the right outcomes.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity and to have an objective focused and positive approach, and be comfortable working independently, be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Contribute to our culture, make creativity thrive and have fun.
- Managing day to day operations & teams to achieve project goals.
- Overseeing multiple projects and high volument of assets delivery as they move through the agency ensuring key approvals are received along the way.
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality standards.
- Facilitate relationships within the Publicis network, ensuring up-to-date information is communicated.
- Manage scope of content and communicate scope creep and timing fluctuations to all stakeholders.
- Project estimates and timing plans – work with team to compile estimates for fees and working with 3rd party agencies for their supply of costs. Producing timing plans for projects – working with 3rd parties to ensure all timings align.
- Resourcing – forecasting resource for duration of project and updating on Workfront.
- Manage and deliver projects with budgets up to £500k. Track and report the financial status of a project against current estimate.
- Confident communicator, able to build relationships at all levels. A client facing experience is a plus.
- Ability to make sound decisions, think strategically, focus on detail, problem-solve and multi-task.
- Must possess exceptional organisation, time management, excellent verbal/written communication skills, interpersonal skills and ability to prioritise.
- Updating internal systems with workflow information.
- All-round experience in ATL and BTL, delivering projects across multiple platforms & channels, demonstrating Integrated Project delivery experience.
- Experience in delivering digital display campaigns, social media assets and OOH.
- Proactively identifies, manages and mitigates risk on a project. Has an eye for identifying risks before they become issues and advises mitigation plans.
- Experience managing multiple 3rd party production partners both within and external to the Publicis Groupe.
- Experience in different project management methodologies with opinions about what to use when and why.
- Adaptable with Project Process and able to make use of relevant parts & documents – no two projects are the same.
- An expert in the tools of the trade – Gantt charts, Google Sheets, Spreadsheets etc.
- Experience in use of the bug tracking tools such as Jira and Trello.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.