**We are offering a £4,000 welcome incentive upon every successful candidate**
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident newly qualified (or soon to be qualified) Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN).
You will be working 38.5 hours per week (shift times – 7:30am to 8:00pm; 7:30pm to 8:00am) at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green.
Cygnet Hospital Godden Green provides specialist acute and PICU services for women. The hospital is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Kent Weald, near Sevenoaks. Its location, in over an acre of its own grounds, helps the hospital provide a calm and therapeutic environment.
Oakwood Ward at Cygnet Hospital Godden Green is our 15 bed female mental health acute service. The service provides a safe and stabilising environment for women who are experiencing an acute episode of mental illness and require an emergency admission. The service is now open and accepting referrals.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development. You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
- Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
- Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
- Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
- Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
- Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Newly Qualified (or soon to be qualified) RMN with a current valid registration
- Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Shuttlebus service from Sevenoaks train station for those commuting using public transport / paid taxis to and from the local train stations
- £4,000 welcome incentive
- Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
- RCNi membership
- Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- Employee referral scheme
- Pension scheme
- “Cycle to Work” scheme & employee discount savings.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Job Reference: CYG27278