£30,151 – £32,020 per annum
37 hours per week
Based across Nottingham city
2 x 12-month fixed term contracts
Nottingham City Homes are looking to recruit 2 suitably experienced and qualified Cross Trade Plasterers to work in our commercial services department.
Our tenants are at the heart of what we do and whether you are working alone, with other trades or alongside tenants, we will rely on you to deliver an efficient, safe and friendly service of the highest quality.
- Working on both internal and external, and on both domestic and commercial properties
- You will be involved in carrying out a wide range of construction duties in particular carrying out all aspects of internal and external plastering work including rendering, Tyrolean, rough dash and artexing
- As this is a Cross Trade role, so we will also require you to be able to carry out basic elements of the skills of other general trades to meet the target of first time fix where it is efficient and appropriate to do so
- You will have the ability to use the necessary power tools and plant safely, as well as the ability to follow all safety procedures on site
You will ideally hold a suitable qualification such as City & Guilds Advanced Crafts or NVQ 3, or evidence of qualification by experience.
You will bring an organised but flexible approach and the ability to meet deadlines. Naturally, you will have experience in a repairs, new build, maintenance or contract environment, including assessing and inspecting jobs, updating records and great customer service skills.
A full UK driving license and access to a vehicle is essential for this role. You will also be required to provide your own basic plastering tools.
Salary and benefits:
In exchange for your hard work you will receive a fantastic benefits package that include:
- Flexible working
- A generous holiday entitlement and additional holiday purchase scheme
- Government pension scheme
- Clear pay structure and annual salary reviews in line with national agreements
- Learning and development opportunities
- A variety of health and well-being initiatives
How do I apply?
To join us and help make a real difference to people’s lives, follow the link: www.jobsatnch.org.uk where you will be asked to submit an up-to-date CV.
Closing date: 15 January 2023 (midnight) – we may close this early if we receive high volumes of applications
Interview date: Likely to be held w/c 09.01.2023 – Please note this is subject to change
We welcome applications from all sections of our diverse community. Nottingham City Homes is a Disability Confident employer.
Job Reference: VP95E2372A