At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Ready Mix Concrete Plant Supervisor on a fixed-term basis to join our East Midlands team in Derby.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Area Production Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- The day to day operations of the Ready Mix batching plant
- The production of Ready Mix concrete which is to be distributed locally
- To manage, drivers, visitors and contractors coming to site
- To ensure that on site Health and Safety Environmental and Quality policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience and knowledge of operating a concrete plant. You will also:
- Possess knowledge of on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Have previous experience within a Supervisory role is ideal
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible in your working approach
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work within restrictive timeframes
- Be IT Literate (Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge would be ideal)
Location: Derby, Derbyshire, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/110/1036