Are you an innovative Pharmacist looking for the opportunity to build an award winning healthcare team?
Rowlands Pharmacy have a number of Pharmacist Manager, Pharmacist and Multisite opportunities across the UK that could suit you! Upon your application, a member of our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your current situation and preferences when looking for a future role. We have excellent career pathways, which we can talk through to find the best-fit opportunity to meet your needs.
What we can offer you;
- Highly competitive salary
- £5,000 Welcome Bonus (certain areas)
- Flexibility in regards to Working Pattern and Hours
- Relocation Package (where applicable)
- Companywide commitment to have an ACPT in every branch
- Market leaders in IP training – Wales & Scotland only
- Branches supported by state of the art offsite dispensing for monitored dosage systems and repeat medications
- A range of development opportunities within Community Pharmacy, Offsite Dispensing, Outpatient Pharmacy and across Europe as we’re a part of the PHOENIX Group
How we will support you in your role;
Rowlands believe in building proactive, customer focused teams and value the role all team members have to play in this vision. This is highlighted by our company wide commitment to have an ACPT in every branch and investment in state of the art offsite dispensing for monitored dosage systems and repeat medications – allowing you to focus on using your clinical skills as a Pharmacist.
We have a strong focus on the role pharmacists have to play in current and future services and will support you to develop and deliver private and commissioned services. We already have a variety of vaccination service opportunities from flu and Covid vaccinations through to travel clinics.
It is essential you possess an MPharm degree or equivalent alongside your GPhC registration in readiness for your start date.
- GPhC fees paid
- Life Insurance Cover & Private Healthcare – membership of AXA
- Great Holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- Colleague Reward Hub
- Company Welfare Scheme
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Superb development and career opportunities
- Pension Scheme with contributions from the Company
Salary: Highly Competitive