Up to £45,000
** Remote/home working allowed **
Our people are everything to us. The way they deliver exceptional experiences every day for our customers, for their colleagues. The way they own what they do. Their ‘Why’s it like that?’ curiosity. How they always think of others and work together to get things done. For us, for you, make do will never do. Good enough? Not even close. Come and do the best work of your life alongside lovely colleagues. Come to Saga.
And right now, we are looking for a Personal Assistant to the CEO of Insurance to join us. In this role you will provide high level secretarial/administration support, dealing with are complex and highly confidential tasks, which will require a great deal of discretion. You will also regularly communicate with senior management, senior external contacts, advisers, and suppliers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a lot of exposure across the business and to support the transformation of Saga.
We are looking for somebody who has worked as a PA or EA at a senior level and has experience of coordinating projects. We also need you to have strong minute taking skills and it would be great if you have previously worked in a regulated business although this isn’t essential.
And in return, you can look forward to all the responsibility and involvement of an integral role, providing you with a rewarding and fast-paced career with an excellent benefits package.
If this is an opportunity you’re interested in, apply now!
- Providing high level secretarial/administrative support to the CEO of Insurance and Non Executive Directors of the Insurance subsidiary Boards
- Managing the flow of all internal and external correspondence and responding on behalf of the Director or redirecting to appropriate colleagues
- Drafting and editing board reports
- Organising Insurance Leadership team and Senior Management Team meetings and events
- Attending meetings and taking minutes within a regulated environment and ensuring actions are followed up
- Overseeing the Insurance PA team, regular catch ups/team meeting
- Proven experience as a PA/EA operating at a senior level
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience working within a regulated business would be an advantage
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation, time management and minute taking skills
- IT literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft office programmes, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Trustworthy, with the ability to handle sensitive and confidential material
- Excellent attention to detail
Our values are:
- Precision Pace – Always owning and making things happen
- Empathy – Always aware of others
- Curiosity – Always asking why
- Collaboration – Always one team, the Saga team!
Job Reference: saga/TP/89/1489