In a Nutshell…
We have a fantastic opportunity for a People Services Administrator to join our team within Vistry Services, at our West Malling, office in Kent. As our People Services Administrator, you will ensure all electronic employee files and People Systems are accurate and up to date, while supporting the People Services team in all areas of administration.
We are pleased to say, this role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- The ability to manage own workload, ensuring all deadlines and service level agreements (SLA) are met
- An eye for detail, accuracy, and the ability to pro-actively problem solve is key.
- Have excellent communication skills, via telephone, letters, Microsoft Teams and via e-mail
- Be confident in communicating at all levels
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Be organised, flexible, adaptable and somebody who can work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
More about the People Services Administrator role…
- Facilitate, track and ensure completion of the Probation process for all joiners to the business
- Co-ordinate and send all Vistry Welcome Invitations
- Ongoing Personnel Folder Maintenance
- BU Right to work Audit – ongoing as scheduled
- Hierarchy Post Maintenance, including ensuring consistency of naming format and obsoleting leavers posts where necessary
- Regularly update and audit Locations within the HR & Payroll system
- Ensure accuracy of any and all employee data within the HR & Payroll system
- Ownership of all absence related enquires and input/upload
- Monitor and action/resolve emails to 2 dedicated People Services group mailboxes
- Monitor and action/resolve enquiries through the Case Management portal
- Co-ordinate and send all Long Service award letters and certificates
- Ensure all relevant employees receive Welcome Info/Onboarding guidance.
- Regular business reports
- Ongoing HR Systems and HR Drive housekeeping
- Ad Hoc Duties
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: , ,