Shift hours: Full Time
On-going training and development
Perks at work
Warwickshire County Cricket Club (WCCC) is one of the largest and most successful County Cricket Clubs in England and Wales. WCCC is based at the iconic Edgbaston stadium, the second largest cricket stadium in the country following the completion of the £32m redevelopment in 2011.
Over the last seven years, Edgbaston has transformed many aspects of its business, including non-matchday Conference & Event (C&E) sales which have grown from £750k to £2.6m. All event, hospitality and catering sales at Edgbaston are operated by Edgbaston Experience Limited, which is a joint venture between WCCC and Compass Group plc.
Edgbaston Stadium is seeking a new People Operations Coordinator, a proactive and organised individual who has the people at heart. Wellbeing is top of our agenda and we now want someone to take the lead on putting our people first.
Edgbaston Experience Limited (EEL) is the joint venture with Compass Group Plc and Warwickshire County Cricket Club, which manages and operates all match day catering, hospitality and bar services as well as non-match day catering, conference and event management services at Edgbaston. The secret of the success of EEL is the combined ambition and professionalism of all parties work as a truly ‘powerful partnership’ to deliver world class experiences at Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
Nature and Scope
- To support a proactive unit based labour management service that creates the Levy difference through delivering Legendary Experiences and Powerful Partnerships.
- Manages the overall delivery of the variable staffing solution at the venue and for liaising with the senior management team to deliver best practice to drive change and constantly deliver business objectives.
- To support the Operations team in delivering and managing the People Operations function and working with the Levy UK team to support any technical initiatives launched at Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
- Be the main point of contact for Constellation, the Compass staffing solution, in order to effectively book and deliver casual catering staff
- To ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first-class service to the internal customer base and all customers within the venue.
- To ensure that all individuals employed by Levy UK at the venue are recruited and trained to levy standards to deliver a 5-star service to all our guests
- To lead on the Accommodation booking for all Management
- Be the main point of contact to any accreditation needs the venue has
- In conjunction with Constellation lead on staff check-in for all major events
- Participates with team meetings within the People Operations and wider teams
- Work with all HOD’s to discuss variable staffing requirements
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Be able to interact effectively across a diverse client base both direct and third party
- Work across operational functions to support and drive 5 star performance
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world’s leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients’ premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I