Shift hours: Full Time
- Build leadership and people capability across the organisations through formal and informal encounters and initiatives
- Support organisation projects in particular in the areas of change management, organisation design, communications and skills development
- Attend external meetings and hearings at the Workplace Relations Commission and other third party hearings, as appropriate.
- Analyse trends and metrics and lever this data to drive business decision-making, support action plans to deliver improvements within the business.
- Work with Operations, Heads of Operations and Central functions to identify and meet their resourcing needs. Ensuring they are sourced within the internal candidate pool or externally ensuring the right people are hired for the right roles in a timely way
- Leads People business process excellence initiatives and participates in / facilitates cross functional process improvement teams
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Contribute and lead as appropriate central HR projects. (e.g. NMW)
- Provide advice to individual managers when dealing with people related matters that are aligned to our culture and values and aimed to achieve effective outcomes
- Responsible for succession planning activities, support talent and upskilling across the business along with the delivery of local talent plans
- Take a lead on assigned policy areas ensuring up to date information and implementation plans, ensuring HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations.
- Be a key player in identifying opportunities to re-engineer processes to minimise time spent on transactional activities and maximise value add focus; leveraging technology where possible
- Responsible for embedding a high-performance culture which drives ongoing performance feedback and builds consistency through robust practices and tools.
- Guide people managers through employee related matters that cannot be managed within the Shared Service Centre
- Works as partner with HR specialist areas (Talent Acquisition, L&D, Rewards, Payroll, HR Org Management and TUPE Teams).
- Lead the continuous improvement and development of HR systems, policies and procedures
- Participate in compensation planning, including the benchmarking of roles throughout the year and administer the salary review process
- Support Sales teams in the tendering and motivation processes on people focused process, systems and procedures