Shift hours: Full Time
Pastry Sous Chef – Up to 30k
Leeds Castle – Maidstone – Kent
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Pastry Chef with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef with Compass Group.
At RA Venues, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK’s leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne’s in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the River Cottage at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Pastry Chef to lead our dedicated catering team, who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients in this highly prestigious unit.
As the Pastry Sous Chef you will be an ambassador for RA Venues for all things food related, striving to innovate the food offer and keeping abreast of current food trends and remaining competitive with any food offer in terms of food quality, presentation and style.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Pastry Sous Chef to make a name for themselves within the contract catering industry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Catering for staff daily
As one of talented chefs, we are looking for:
- An innovative and creative individual
- Great customer service skills
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Honest, transparent and consistent
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food