Your role at Signature
As a Care Supervisor, you’ll be supporting and guiding a small team of care assistants, organising the team and leading by example. You’ll help them develop through regular supervisions, one to ones and annual performance reviews.
You’ll also be responsible for monitoring and reviewing residents care plans, ensuring they are adhered to by all team members. You’ll ensure residents’ daily progress is recorded and reported accurately. You’ll also be performing care assistant duties with residents as required.
You will keep a cool head and take the lead when staff or residents need help, such as in the event of an emergency.
What Signature Offer
- From £12.00 per hour (from £9.50 if under 21)
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 days holiday depending on length of services
- ‘Blue Light’ Discount scheme eligibility
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Occupational Health Support and award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, free meals on shift and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as being assertive, confident and able to deal with challenging situations, experience in care, an NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social care and a recognised medication administration qualification are a big advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/543/6987