We are one of the fastest growing contractors in the North West with a forecasted turnover in excess of £70 million this year, a team of just under 700 staff and the ambition to continue this growth.
Operating across Liverpool, St Helens, Warrington and North Wales, HMS maintain more than 40,000 homes.
A social organisation with a commercial focus generating income to drive our activities and deliver lasting change, HMS aim to invest £5m a year into local communities and life changing causes.
This is an important role in which you will:
- Work as part of an integrated team for the delivery of a first class construction and maintenance service for the company’s customers’ and client organisations.
- To carry out complex maintenance and construction activities in plumbing and to be suitably qualified and proficient in at least one other of the following trades Joinery, Plastering, Tiling in order to complete projects to the satisfaction of customers, clients, manager or other nominated designate.
- Undertake associated duties or tasks that complement the core trades such as Plastering and Painting in order to contribute to HMS’s ‘one job one visit’ objective.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Possess NVQ level 3 or equivalent in plumbing
- Possess NVQ level 2 in secondary craft discipline
- Previous experience of bathroom fitting
- Possess a CSCS card at the appropriate level
- Hold a full UK or EU driving license
- Have completed a time served apprenticeship
- Have experience of plumbing maintenance and construction activities
- Possess good customer care skills
HMS are always looking for new talent to join Team HMS. Work demands fluctuate throughout the year and we want to capture the details of prospective candidates should a suitable opportunity arise. If you are interested in becoming part of the team, you can express your interest in this role by submitting your CV.
When an opportunity arises, we will be review your details against a role's essential criteria and will be in touch to see if you wish to be considered for the position.
There is no closing date for the positions. We will hold your application of file for 6 months, unfortunately this does not guarantee that you will be contacted regarding a role. Could we ask that you please update your application regularly. If you are no longer interested in a position working for HMS or are no longer looking for employment then please let us know so we can withdraw your expression and delete your details.
For more information, please visit www.hmsworks.co.uk or contact