Salary: £21,500 – £23,000 pro-rata + great benefits
Shift hours: Part Time
Sodexo Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Monitoring Officer to enable contractual compliance on our sites. In this role you will support compliance, maintain and improve the quality and performance of services provided via detailed survey and reporting on data within the Quality Assurance/Performance Monitoring regime. You will work closely with the Compliance and Performance Manager and the Service Managers in determining, investigating and resolving quality issues; identifying system gaps to ensure maintenance of high-quality business management data. Audits and analysis and interpretation of information is critical to this role; you will develop an overview and performance improvement plans based on the analysis and audits undertaken.
If you can work to deadlines and balance competing priorities, can be empathetic and re-assuring, persuasive, resilient, motivational, have attention to detail and a have good negotiation skills – this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
You will need to be flexible as you will work across 2 hospital sites. We are a diverse dynamic and talented bunch so if you have a keen eye for detail and particularly thrive on solving issues meticulously, do apply to join our talented team.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance with statutory, mandatory and contractual obligations for both Hard and Soft FM for both sites.
- Raise and review annual monitoring schedules and documentation.
- Process and interpret the audit results via information technology into report form and deliver such reports and action plans to an agreed timetable.
- Manage survey distribution, analysis and reporting of results
- Produce statistical and management information, report and analysis of qualitative issues.
- Management of the monitoring and performance procedures.
- Be responsible for your own health and safety and that of any other person working with you. Take care to ensure that your activities do not put others at risk.
- To monitor areas of responsibility according to contractual requirements.
- Ensure that all staff perform to the agreed service standards and comply with departmental and company standards.
- To attend meetings and undertake/carry out training as required.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and staff ensuring their health, safety and welfare.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the line manager.
- Continuous monitoring and quality check to reduce services failure penalties and maintain standards.
- Provide support for all services and managers as required.
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent showing an element of performance or statistical analysis and/or experience.
- A commitment to personal development
- Experience of communicating audit and compliance information to a non-commercial audience.
- Experience of report writing
- ISO Auditing
- IT Literate including knowledge of Microsoft Office products e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge or eagerness to learn different IT systems including Global Maximo, ECAT, CARPS
- Ability to recommend and influence positive changes to the delivery of service
- Excellent customer service skills and effective complaints handling
Location: Newcastle-under-Lyme, England