Shift hours: Full Time
Based at the head office in Chertsey Surrey, the Manager Third Party Integrity Due Diligence is a role within Group Ethics & Integrity (“E&I”) with the responsibility of supporting continued development and ongoing management of Compass Group’s third-party integrity due diligence framework.
The primary focus of this role is to centrally support Compass countries and partner with various functions to embed third party integrity due diligence (“TPIDD”) minimum standards and procedures in local control environments.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Support the roll-out of a multi-year and risk-based implementation plan
- Provide training and awareness on policy requirements, processes, tools, and areas of business integrity risks
- Establish oversight and monitoring mechanisms to track and collate evidence and feedback relating to TPIDD implementation at country/regional/Group levels
- Design, define and implement metrics and KPIs to allow monitoring of high risk third parties.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain input to and support for initiatives and TPIDD activities
- Manage and further improve TPIDD tools based on user experience/best practices
- Support enhanced TPIDD and/or help to assess, handle, and navigate higher risk due diligence findings and recommendations including outsourced support
- Stay informed about relevant legislation and regulatory developments
- Support and assist with other Group E&I projects, priorities and initiatives as requiredBribery and Corruption, Sanctions, Anti-competitive behaviour, Money laundering, Terrorist financing, Human rights, Modern Slavery, Politically Exposed Persons, Ultimate Beneficial Owners, Data privacy, Fraud, Enforcement Action, and Regulatory alerts.
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have:
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum
- Minimum 3 years’ due diligence programme experience
- Experience implementing and/or developing risk management/due diligence processes
- Knowledge of relevant due diligence frameworks (KYC, KYS, KYB) and technologies
- Experience working with technology teams to communicate requirements and collaborate on systems deployment/improvements
- Proven ability to work effectively within a decentralised business structure is advantageous
- Strong client-facing approach and relationship management
- Process oriented with great documentation skills and attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Clear, concise, and effective communication and presentation skills including report writing
- Analytical thinker and strong problem-solving skills
- Energy and resilience to operate at pace and manage multiple agendas with agility
- A can-do attitude and strong work ethic: self-starter, motivated, flexible, and resourceful
- Exemplary and unquestionable personal integrity
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Fluent in English language. Second language highly desirable.