Salary: Attractive plus benefits
To carry out reactive, predictive and planned Maintenance at selected emr depots
- Promoting a positive Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Culture throughout the business.
- Conduct and provide guidance and support in the development of risk analysis, developing SOP’s and improvement plans.
- Proactive and reactive work on the depot as required.
- Implement RCA approach to eliminate repeat issues.
- Provide direction to the operational team.
- Maintain critical spares levels for routine maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and drive shared learnings to improve performance across region/UK.
- Liaise with and manage contractors to ensure correct RAMS are in place prior to work commencement and adhered to during work.
- Work with suppliers to ensure the best quality, service and prices are available to us.
- Keep all documentation of work complete up to date on CMMS.
- Attend training as required to keep within legislation and up to date knowledge.
- A nationally recognised mechanical or Electrical time served apprenticeship minimum level 3.
- Computer literate.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Able to work as part of a team, equally comfortable working alone and ability to use your own initiative.
- Multi Skilled – 70 /30 Mechanical / Electrical or 70/30 Electrical / Mechanical skill set
- Power transmission.
- Basic hydraulics/pneumatics.
- Basic welding and fabrication.
- Shear, baler or recycling equipment experience beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of working on mobile plant advantageous.
- IOSH qualification.
Hours per week: 45