Maintenance Hub Administrator
Come and join our One Great Team here at
Haven as a Maintenance Hub Administrator!
part of our Maintenance Team, you will…
Maintenance Administrator (Hub Administrator) you will enjoy a fast-paced
environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned,
delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way
possible. You will be driving the efficiency of the maintenance and
stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and
acting as their internal contractor to ensure works are completed by the
Reviewing work requests
• Scheduling and allocation of work
• Administrating the jobs process
• Stock and asset management and control
• Mobile device management (where applicable)
• Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers,
• Goods In process
• Contractor management
• Communicating effectively to all team members
What’s In It For You?
– Free use of our Leisure Facilities, including swimming pool
– Up to 50% Discount off food on Park and 20% discount in our shops
– Opportunity to use our Corporate Box at the O2 Arena
– Fantastic Discounts with many national Brands & Retailers
– 20% Discount to you, your family & friends across Haven & Warner Leisure Hotels
– Reward & Recognition Schemes
– Training and development opportunities including fully funded qualifications
– Fantastic Health, Mind & Money Support Programme
– Enhanced family friendly policies and pay* (eligibility criteria applied)
Rates: Highly Competitive + Benefits
may already be an administrator which is great! All we are looking for is…
– Must be highly
competent (and confident) in computer and IT systems.
– Evidence of previous administrative roles
– Able to present information confidently at all levels
– Be highly service driven towards both ‘Owners’ and internal
Who are we?
We’re part of an award-winning Bourne Leisure family,
which includes Haven & Warner Hotels. We have 9,000 fantastic team members
and 39 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead.
What’s it like to work with us?
Working with us is ultimately defined by our
exceptional people and teams. At Haven, we take pride in our Breath of Fresh
Air culture, which focuses on valuing and supporting every team member. We
prioritise openness and transparency in our interactions allowing our team
members to be their authentic selves.
Working hours are on a rota over a 7 day period and could
include evenings and weekends (depending on role). We aim to offer flexibility
where we can, including full or part time hours.
would love to hear from you
you would like to apply for this role, click apply now. We will ask you a few
questions which may take around 5 minutes, then click submit and one of the
Team will be in touch.
What can you expect during the recruitment
When invited to meet with us, you will have an
interview and either a practical assessment or a skills test, depending on the
role. If you require any support or reasonable adjustments to help you perform
at your best during this process, please let us know.
Diversity, equity, and
inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to
these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage
applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to
discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require,
including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care
about every candidate’s experience during the recruitment process and are here
to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable
adjustments while applying, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org