Logistics Administrator – Permanent
This is a Gloucestershire County Council job.
- Job Title: Logistics Administrator
- Job Location: Tri Centre Fire Service HQ
- Salary: £22,396 – £23,620 per annum
- Hours per Week: 37.00
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Closing Date: 31/05/2023
- Job Requisition Number: 5559
- This post is not open to job share
We are seeking individuals to work within Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service. This is an exciting new position within an expanding team of green and grey book staff.
The role of Admin, is to work as part of various departments coducting a number of admin based tasks.
For any unskilled candidates who demonstrate suitability for the post we will deliver in role full training. We also welcome individuals with experience or qualifications.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- Use of management information system (CFRMIS) to manage the allocation of jobs to inspectors
- Facilitate CFRMIS Job allocation and closure to operational crews for Business Fire Safety Checks
- Answer enquiries and complaints and allocate jobs to inspectors as appropriate.
- Record actions from meetings
- Monitor automatic fire alarm and after fire data and allocate jobs to Inspectors as appropriate
- Publish completed operational risk information on internal systems
- Production of letters required for enforcement under direction of department managers
We are interested in you, and the qualities and attributes you can bring to our team. You will need to be a team player with good verbal and written communication skills, at times you will need to work on your own initiative without supervision, and complete tasks to a high standard. If you have a flexible approach to work and can develop relationships with both team members and external partners you could well have the right experience to apply.
How to apply
Candidates will be required to provide an up-to-date CV and 500 word statement on their suitability for the role
For further information or enquiries please contact Richard.Kerry@glosfire.gov.uk
To access the Job Profile for this role, please follow the link below:-
Logistics Administrator Job Profile
Gloucestershire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people or vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We want to be an employer of choice, attracting and retaining excellent people to work for us, so that we can best serve all of Gloucestershire’s diverse communities. Our promise to you is that we will provide an inclusive and supportive working environment that enables you to bring your whole self to work and realise your full potential.
It is a legal requirement, under the Immigration Act 2016, that anyone appointed to a ‘customer facing role’ must be able to demonstrate an ability to fulfil all spoken aspects of the role with confidence in fluent English.
Hybrid working arrangements are available for the majority of our roles, giving teams the opportunity to work in a way that suits them, balancing service need and individual choice, with a mix of both remote and office working.