Salary: £24,500 – £26,500 dependent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a
Leisure Team Leader at Warner Leisure Hotels.
benefits of working with us
fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised
qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degree
and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount
for you, your family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands; Warner
Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks
within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
- Free use
of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or
60% discounted food onsite
to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers.
What will I be doing?
As a Leisure Team Leader you will
lead and coach the teams’ daily activities to ensure all areas of
responsibilities are covered.
You and the team will host a variety
of activities throughout the day from rifle shooting to archery
whilst looking after the gym and lifeguarding duties around the pool.
What are we looking for?
- A passionate Team Leader to lead a small team to host activities to ensure guests can enjoy their holiday to the full.
- Can create an environment where colleagues can achieve their full potential.
- Must be able to work independently and proudly, providing exceptional customer service and cleanliness throughout the leisure department.
- Be guest focused, always have a positive and problem-solving attitude
What skills do I need?
- Have experience working in a Leisure environment.
- Able to lead and inspire a small leisure team to deliver the best guest experience possible.
- Plant Room trained.
- National Pool Lifeguard qualification (NPLQ) an advantage but not essential – Full training available.
- Ensure a safe, secure, and appealing environment is maintained for team and guests by following the company Health and Safety Policy
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the heart of who we
are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are
central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds,
communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable
adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can
be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate’s experience during
the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you
require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don’t
hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Studley Castle Hotel, Warwickshire, B80 7AJ