Salary: 29,773 – 35,737 pro rata (Depends on experience)
Shift hours: Part Time
We are looking for a passionate Learning and Development Coordinator to join our Transversal Functions Segment in a part-time, home-based role, in Ireland. You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of our L&D, promoting our learning culture within Sodexo by increasing the level of relevant skills and knowledge through the provision of a range of activities.
To be successful in this role you will be a confident communicator with excellent relationship building skills, capable of establishing strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels, while supporting new contract mobilisations and projects across the business.
If you are a highly organised individually, comfortable with working in a remote environment and have previous experience of delivering or coordinating learning activities, we would love to hear from you!
This is a predominantly home based (situated in Ireland) role with occasional requirement to travel to Sodexo sites in Ireland and overnight stays may be required when delivering training in different locations.
- Consistent delivery of central L&D curriculum to the required standards
- Operate as the initial point of contact for L&D in Ireland, maintaining excellent communications with key stakeholders and escalating any complicated request to the Manager and/or L&D Business Partner
- Support team colleagues with specialised projects and learning design when appropriate and if required
- Ensure the learning environment and resources support learner needs including group management and individual delegate support
- Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate to support session structure
- Deliver learning in both formal (e.g. tutor led) and informal settings, supporting and coaching learners to develop their skills; this includes using learning technologies and credible leadership behaviours to meet all learning needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery and learning outcomes to evidence success factors and address shortfalls
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation to allow tracking and evidence of training
What we are looking for
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years’ experience in a Knowledge, Learning & Development role (or similar with transferable skills) within Professional services.
- Professional experience delivering or coordinating learning activity, both face-to-face & virtual
- Experience using/working with multiple learning technologies, including e-learning, blended programmes, virtual classrooms (Microsoft Teams) and social learning
- Confident communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels, and challenge with humility when necessary
- Intutive and empathetic, able to relate to others and build report
- Highly organised, capable of operating within multiple reporting lines and manage multiple priorities successfully
- Experience of working remotely within a team, meeting workload requirements and be as effective through delivery as possible
Where we can be flexible
- CIPD Level 3 in Learning Practice or equivalent
- Experience of multi-service facilities management
- Experience conducting facilitation and coaching activities
Location: Ireland, Ireland