Salary: £12.00 per hour
Job Type: Temp – Full Time
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West. As a social enterprise, we are a ‘profit-for-purpose’ organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
We have recently joined the L&Q Group, in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the NW. This represents ambitious growth and a huge vote of confidence in THT’s team and track record.
We are looking for an L&D Assistant on a 4 month temporary contract (Maternity leave cover) to assist the People & OD team in reporting and coordinating L&D activities. This would suit someone who has worked in a similar role, or a PA role.
To succeed in this role you must have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Excellent excel skills- a fundamental part of the role is around reporting and presenting data; advanced excel skills are a must.
- Diary management- the role involves managing, scheduling and co-ordinating a number of training and onboarding events.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills- you will be required to liaise with internal managers and external suppliers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted role.
- Attention to detail
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies and we offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
- Annual leave allowance of 31 days per annum
We’re actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
Location: Agile (Sale Point)