Salary: Competitive Salary plus Benefits
We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to take up an exciting and engaging SHEQ Learning and Development position here at EMR. Reporting to our Head of L&D. You will work as part of a team to engage with the business and effectively deliver professional support to the SHEQ function.
As a Leadership and Management specialist, you will work as part of a team to engage with the business so as to effectively deliver professional support to achieve company objectives. You will do this by:
- Building relationships – it doesn’t matter how much specialist knowledge you have if you cannot engage with our people across sites
- Driving success and structuring tasks – we are a team that prides itself on delivering to a high standard. We have a lot to achieve so taking action is a must but this will never come at the cost of our integrity.
- Investigating issues – through our relationships, we understand what is really being asked of us. We need to get to the root cause of an issue for our learning interventions to be effective.
- Communicating Information – it is essential that you can bring people along with you. Using plain English to break down your specialist subject area and challenging our current ideas to help us continually move forward together.
- Adjusting to Change – we are going through great changes at EMR so you need to embrace it and stay positive even during difficult times. We want you to succeed and grow with us so invite our feedback and take advantage of the great opportunities available
You will be CIPD Level 5 or above qualified along with a NEBOSH certificate (equivalent qualifications considered). You will have demonstrable experience of training design and delivery within a manufacturing or heavy industrial processing setting e.g. demolitions, mining, etc., which will include that of mobile plant and machinery.
Hours per week: 45