Shift hours: Full Time
- Quality Check product as per standard operating standard
- Cleaning & maintaining food packing area’s & goods outwards
- Recording critical control points and daily/weekly checks on our online HACCP management system.
- Responsible for supporting for goods outwards products loaded onto fleet in the correct order.
- Well organised and have a professional attitude towards required duties.
- Responsible for ensuring final product meets the quality standard
- Perform a variety of manual tasks to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Maintain a high standard of customer care
- Maintain standards of heath and safety and food hygiene.
- Complete daily checks and reporting any defects to your line manager.
- Comply with Company policy and procedure in wearing PPE and following required health and Safety protocols.
- Comply with required policy and procedure in reporting sickness, requesting annual leave and any other relevant process.
- Participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s goals.
To quality check and pack individual portioned & bulk meals in order as per production planner in line with Quality Standard Operating procedure. To maintain hygiene standards in a packing & goods outwards area and in the kitchen area. Providing a high quality delivery service to customers and clients in line health & safety requirements
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Kitchen Porter/Packer before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a fast paced kitchen, listening and carrying out instructions pro actively & also on an ad hoc basis
- Taking reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or what they fail to do.
- Correctly use work equipment, personal protective equipment in accordance with training and instructions provided.
- Not interfere with or mis-use anything provided for HSE purposes
- Is competent to be able to complete tasks in line with the agreed standards required
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, maximum potential of Quality Control Packer
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of hygiene
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner
- Is passionate and enthusiastic and wants to deliver excellent service & standards
- Good numerical, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers and team members
- Is committed to an injury incident free culture, with excellent personal behaviours
- Has a proactive and practical approach and is able to promote best practice in an operational environment
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities with the ability to work in a fast-paced organisation
Location: Dublin 22