Salary: 10.50 + gratuity
Shift hours: Full Time
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team at The Wallace Collection.
The Wallace Collection is located in the heart of Manchester Square, serving breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea daily within a stunning courtyard setting.
Working alongside the restaurant team, you will be part of a dynamic group that aims to provide quality fresh food that not only exceeds our guest expectations, but is also in line with agreed company & legal standards.
The Kitchen Porter is a vital role; making service possible and providing support for the whole restaurant team. They need to enjoy organising themselves well, communicating positively with the whole team and take pride in delivering sparkling clean equipment and premises in a fast paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly yet professional
- A good team player
- Pride taken in your appearance and all you do
- Punctuality is key
- Have excellent levels of personal hygiene and presentation standards
- Follow the company and legal responsibilities of a food handler
- Ensure the cleanliness standards of presentation of the back of house, front of house and all storage areas are excellent at all times
- Clean and maintain all kitchen equipment to maximize efficiency & prolong life
The site is open 7 days a week, with shifts being 7:30am-3:30pm or 11am-6:30/7pm.
Gratuity is split with all the team, based on hours worked. Over the last 6 months, the minimum gratuity that the team received in a week was £2.23 per hour added to their wage.
There will be opportunities to work at other sites and events within our team too if you wish to expand your experience and knowledge.
Location: The Wallace Collection Hertford House, Manchester Square, London, England