We are looking for an outstanding Kitchen Assistant who’s passionate about food and wants to make a difference.
Must be a car driver.
You’ll be working part time 14 hours per week at Cygnet Tabley House.
Tabley House Nursing Home is located in the beautiful Cheshire countryside in acres of parklands. The service is set within a stunning 18th century country house.
At Cygnet, our perks go way beyond pension schemes and excellent professional development.
You’ll also enjoy shopping, travel and leisure discounts – as well as a range of healthcare and financial benefits – to support you to be happy both in and out of work.
With us, you’ll have the chance to progress your career in a vibrant, supportive culture tailored to help you thrive.
Apply now to enjoy excellent career prospects while being part of an organisation that cares about helping people.
- Assist in the preparation of balanced, appetising meals
- Perform cooking tasks & other kitchen duties
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen, service areas & dining room
- Wash utensils, dishes & make sure they are stored appropriately
- Rotate stock & put away all deliveries
- Maintain personal hygiene to comply with Cygnet standards and food hygiene regulations
- Handle, maintain & store kitchen equipment in accordance with Cygnet procedures
- Use chemicals in line with Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations
Hours – 7 hour days from 8:30 am – 4pm
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Free drinks fresh coffee, tea, juices, water
- Employee referral scheme
- Enhanced maternity
- Free Health Cash plan
- 24 hours free GP support line
- Free life assurance cover
- Free eye tests
- Car lease discounts
- Discounted gym membership
- Free mortgage broker and Insurance cover
- Pension scheme
- Employee NHS – discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- NHS Discount and the Blue Light Card
- Experienced in catering, preferably within a care setting
- The holder of a food hygiene certificate, with good personal hygiene standards
- Enthusiastic, keen to learn & an active team member
- Polite & professional, with a positive attitude at all times
- An excellent communicator able to liaise with people at all levels
- Diligent & take pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
- Able to work on your own initiative, as part of a team & under supervision
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Job Reference: CYG30996