Salary: Attractive plus benefits
We are now looking for an ambitious and innovative individual to join our Service desk team, Head office, Warrington. You will be delivering excellent customer service and technical support to EMR colleagues using IT Services around the world.
- Responding to incidents and service requests logged in person, by telephone, by self-service or email.
- Ensure all incidents and support requests are logged and maintain complete and accurate records to aid in the resolution and for future reference and audit.
- Request ownership – keeping the customer fully up to date through the lifecycle of issues and follow up to ensure full resolution of issues.
- Managing individual workload as well as monitoring and taking ownership of new unassigned support tickets.
- Providing remote support and troubleshooting as well as desk side support, including travel to remote sites as and when required.
- Configuration and installation of hardware including computers, printers, laptops, mobile devices.
- Adding key assets to the asset list when deploying and maintaining asset details from implementation through to disposal.
- Escalation of incidents and service requests to other technical groups within the IT Department.
- Collaboration with other Service Desk colleagues to achieve the highest level of service delivery as a team.
- Assisting colleagues and providing training and troubleshooting assistance where required.
- Contribution to knowledge base articles.
- Be Involved in Service Desk / IT projects as and when required.
- Desirable- ITIL Foundation Certification, Customer Service Training, Service Desk Institute or similar qualification.
- Minimum of two years previous experience in a 1st/2nd line support environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose IT system problems including Windows operating systems, MS Office, network printing and basic networking issues.
- Ability to capture sufficient information when logging support requests.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Strong communication, reading and writing skills.
- Able to work independently and manage workload priorities
- Flexible for shift patterns and potential requirement for travel including overnight stays.
- Potential for Saturday and Bank Holiday working which is paid as overtime on a rotation basis.
- The Service Desk Team cover the hours of 06:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday. Shifts are 06:00 – 15:00 and 09:00 – 18:00
- Saturday shift is 07:00 – 13:00 on a rota basis following successful completion of probationary period.
Hours per week: 40