Salary: £22000 – £23000
Shift Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
Due to a period of significant growth, National Care Group are currently recruiting for an Internal Recruiter to join our team. The focus of this role will be the on boarding of new candidates, ensuring they are compliant and ready to start and to provide support to the Recruitment Team.
Full Time – 37.5 hours per week
Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary or £22,000-£23,000 per annum
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays.
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
As an Internal Recruiter you will be an instrumental member of the Recruitment team providing support to the homes. This is a mixed and varied role and involves sourcing new candidates using a variety of channels, screening candidates, writing adverts and tracking all recruitment figures.
- Sourcing candidates for live vacancies across our UK care settings through candidate application and job board searching
- Gaining authorisation to recruit from hiring managers and senior stakeholders before progressing
- Assessing each recruitment request received and advising on best course of action, to deliver an efficient recruitment campaign
- Writing effective and attractive adverts in order to generate quality applications
- Shortlisting candidates effectively based on the agreed role criteria
- Telephone screening candidates to assess suitability
- Attending recruitment events, in order to generate candidates and brand profile such as national job fairs.
- Reviewing advert performances and reporting any trends and issues to the Recruitment Manager
- Produce reports for the Recruitment Manager based on recruitment campaign performances
- Maintain internal recruitment trackers and external job posting systems, ensuring all are kept up to date
- Understand and implement the key areas when delivering a strong candidate journey
To apply for this positions you must have:
- Experience within Recruitment – agency or internal ideally.
- Experience recruiting within the Social/Health Care Sector.
- Proactive work ethic with the ability to think of new ideas
- Ability to work to a fast pace within an ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Ability to deliver results within set timescales
- Experience within a recruitment environment, preferred