Salary: £9.50 – £9.70
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for an Industrial Cleaner to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The Industrial Cleaner role is responsible for cleaning around the internal and external site. This will include high levels, walls, ceilings, windows, cladding, stainless steel, upholstery and any adhoc requests as required. Basement cleaning of troughs, job changes and removal of cullet from all areas. Use of ride on equipment.
- To ensure all waste products produced during tasks are segregated and disposed of correctly.
- To adhere to the Industrial Cleaning yearly schedule as closely as possible, weather permitting for external tasks.
- Respond positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner.
- Check all appropriate safety and access equipment prior to use following guidelines and training.
- Adhere to all company & client policies, procedures, site rules and regulations.
- Strong customer services skills and experience
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service teams and service personnel to achieve results
- An ability to work at height essential
- Experience cleaning in a laboratory environment
Location: Doncaster, England