About the role
Sense has an exciting opportunity for someone to join our successful Engagement team as an Individual Giving Officer. This full time position will initially be homeworking, but will be based at our head office in King’s Cross, London, post pandemic.
In this key role, you will work closely with our Supporter Retention and Development Manager to deliver our donor development and retention programme. Following a successful year, Sense has identified our Engagement team as a key area of investment, and you will play an important part in driving the growth of our supporter base. Your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering direct marketing projects and campaigns including cash appeals, raffle, PSMS, DRTV, digital and the development of stewardship communications.
- Managing key internal stakeholder, supplier and agency relationships.
- Preparing briefs, reviewing concepts, copy and artwork, and liaising with colleagues to deliver high quality communications.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of successful Fundraising campaigns from inception to post campaign analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong IT literacy and data handling skills.
- Copy writing / editing experience and excellent attention to detail.
For a full Job Description and Person Specification, please see the link below.
For everyone living with complex disabilities. For everyone who is deafblind. Sense is here to help people communicate and experience the world.
We believe that no one, no matter how complex their disabilities, should be isolated, left out, or unable to fulfil their potential.
Working at Sense can be incredibly rewarding; we offer the opportunity to work in a large, diverse and successful charity where people can develop their skills, knowledge and careers in a supportive and flexible environment. In addition we have excellent training and development, the opportunity for you to join our Group Personal Pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement.
Please use the link below to complete your application. We would recommend that you read the candidate guidelines, job description and person specification before applying.
Sense is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion in all of its work. We want to ensure that the diversity of our workforce is reflective of the people we support and the communities we serve. We encourage applications of those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds as well as women, trans and non-binary people, and those with different accessibility needs.
If you require an application in another format, please contact the Recruitment Team on 0121 415 6735 or email@example.com
Job Categrory: Not for Profit and Charities
Job Reference: VP1309CB65