Salary: £10.00 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
- Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained, and stored correctly.
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously.
- To be responsible for the sanitisation of all touch points and spot cleaning within all areas of HMRC Cardiff RC or other controlled areas.
- To support the Sodexo team and the HMRC personnel by carrying out general unskilled tasks as delegated.These could be outdoor or indoor, within all areas of HMRC Cardiff RC or other controlled areas.
- To deliver the highest standards of customer service and first point of contact for visitors
- To carry out Sodexo Cleaning in Specific Areas and on Job Specific tasks to the required standard established by the Service Level Agreement.
- To carry out touch point spot cleaning and sanitising
- To follow cleaning schedules of specific areas and to complete documentation confirming completion of the task
- To ensure all specific tasks and areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards. This to include daily, weekly, quarterly and annual tasks.
- To effectively carry out a full clean of areas as agreed within the Service Level Agreement as designated to include; all areas at HMRC Cardiff
- To have full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and chemicals and the use of cleaning equipment as directed by the Cleaning Supervisor, only after correct training has been given.
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to include equipment that is faulty, or any risks or hazards identified.
- To ensure that the appropriate safety signage is used at all appropriate times e.g. wet floor signs to ‘warn’ customers were possible.
- To ensure that Cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene is maintained at all times and that uniform provided and specified is worn with care to being clean and ironed.
- To ensure you wear all personal protective equipment provided and specified for the tasks
- To take part and effectively engage in employee training and having a full understanding of Health and Safety, COSHH, Cleaning methods, Cleaning Training and Site Specifics Procedures.
- To deal with any complaints / issues from customers immediately and report directly to the Cleaning Supervisor
- To participate actively within team meetings in order to develop ideas to enhance service offer.
- To perform miscellaneous cleaning as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor
- To be flexible to work additional hours in order to cover holiday and sickness within the team.
- To assist, where necessary, including the receipt, despatch and movement of stores, furniture
- To assist with the lifting and movement of furniture within a team or at preparation for meetings
- To work at all times, with awareness of surroundings and behaviour required, plus adhering to the security
- To complete any paperwork pertinent to the area of work
- To offer excellent customer service to all customers
- Secure working areas at the end of the working day.
- It should be noted that this document is not exhaustive, additional responsibilities/ad hoc duties may be required
- Must be prepared to work internally and externally.
- Health and Safety Procedures must be followed at all times.
- Identify the standard/end result required for a task and complete it accordingly.
- Support team to achieve work goals, etc.
- Work within the Health and Safety Guidelines and Quality Procedures, where appropriate, at all times.
- Ability to work under one’s own initiative.
Location: Bristol, England